BC Greenhouse Roasted Pepper Cream
BC Greenhouse Yellow/Red Peppers, roasted 150g
Basil, fresh 10g
Cream Cheese 240g
Garlic, clove 1
- Roast peppers over an open flame on gas stove until well charred (5-10 minutes).
- Remove from bowl and with a small knife scrape off charred outside layer of skin, remove seeds from the inside of the pepper.
- Reserve a piece of one pepper for garnishing.
- Using a food processor mix all of the above ingredients until well incorporated and smooth.
- This flavoured cream cheese can be used in and on a variety of appetizers and main courses.
This recipe courtesy of BC Agriculture in the Classroom